CH9540H 9 Inch PTO Chipper
Pricing is manufacturer suggested retail price and subject to change without notice.
Actual selling prices are set by individual stores and may vary by region.
Illustrations may include optional equipment and accessories and may not include all standard equipment.
The CH9540H features a dynamically-balanced rotor that's 30 x 1.25 inches thick and 275 pounds.The rotor has four reversible chipper blades, made with tool steel, and a 4-sided adjustable anvil for perfectly sized chips for whatever use desired.
The CH9540H now features a Digital Display Controller (DDC) hydraulic feed system with a variable speed feed roller with instant reverse.
The DDC features:
- Movable Digital TFT screen for easy viewing, even in bright sunlight conditions
- Soft key menu selection buttons for simple user navigation
- Pre-programmed maintenance schedule reminders
- Hydraulic system diagnostic capabilities
- Troubleshooting screens to provide in-field help
- Pre-programmed with English, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Norwegian, Russian and Chinese
- Tested in the most extreme conditions to ensure longevity
The 8-inch diameter discharge chute rotates 360 degrees and allows accurate control over the discharged material. The feed roller on the CH9540H is 15 inches in diameter, containing 10 knife blades for enhanced powerful feeding. A hydraulic jack is mounted on the hydraulic feed system for ease of maintenance. Plate steel construction means solid performance for hundreds of hours, and maintenance is enhanced by a hinged rotor cover that provides wide open access to the chipper blades and rotor.
To find your nearest ECHO Bear Cat dealer click here
*NOTE - For Use On Tractors with PTO Horsepower Ratings From 35 hp to 60 hp